Dual Analog Low Frequency Oscillator
2xLFO is a simple dual analog low frequency oscillator with two waveforms each.
It will provide a triangle and a square wave selectable via switch. The rate may be adjusted with the dedicated rate potentiometers. The rate range can be changed from very slow to audio rates via switch.
Two LEDs are indicating the current state of the LFO voltages.
Apart from being a classic LFO this module may also serve as a dual sound source, expecially suitable for the creation of tonal percussion sounds that don´t need any changes in pitch via CV.
This is a very simple build with only 19 different parts to solder.
• Dual LFO with 2 Waveforms each
• Triangle, Pulse Waveforms selectable via Switch
• Rate Range changeable via Switch
• LFO Rate potentiometers
• Suitable for Audio Rates
• Wrong polarity protection
• Skiff friendly
• 3U Eurorack module, 3 HP wide
• Power consumption: 15 mA at +12 V and 10 mA at -12 V
The module consists of two boards:
• Front PCB Panel
• Main PCB
- 15 mA +12V
- 10 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 25 mm deep