5 channel CV|midi converter
- 5 x dual S/H units to drive midi equipment ( … i got a nord drum 2 for cheap, hence was under the impression i needed something like this).
- with a little more time/effort, this could be made more compact and so on (i was briefly considering using something cheaper/more suitable (STM32F373R8), but ended up with t3.2 again).
- internally, the module re-utilizes the o_C – version of the MI “braids” quantizer; it tracks V/oct fairly ok.
- configurable trigger-to-SH “latency” settings (typically helps when re-quantizing stepped control voltages).
- CV inputs default to note/velocity; alternatively the “velocity” inputs can be mapped to any CC message (“learn”).
- w/ micro-USB connector on the backside of the module, so in theory there’s the option to also have usb-midi (not implemented, and somewhat inconvenient).
- trigger/gate in, V/oct, velocity (CV + manual offset) per channel (100k input impedance)
- midi TRS in/out (type A/B selectable)
- 15kHz update rate
- teensy 3.2 based
- 10HP, depth ~ 35mm