ATOM from Antumbra is MI Elements in a compact size.
To calibrate the unit:
- Disconnect all CV inputs.
- Connect the note CV output of a well-calibrated keyboard interface or MIDI-CV converter to the V/OCT input.
- Set all attenuverters to their minimum position (7 o’clock), then hold the PLAY button for five seconds. This is the “secret handshake” to enter the calibration procedure. The exciter LED blinks to indicate that calibration is in progress.
- Send a voltage of 1V to the CV input.
- Press the PLAY push-button. The resonator LED blinks.
- Send a voltage of 3V to the CV input.
- Press the PLAY push-button.
- Calibration is done! To avoid entering the calibration mode by mistake, make sure that at least one attenuverter is moved to another position