https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akz4jSZyOQcEuroScope MKII – DSO150 Eurorack Conversion Kit
DSO 150 Is a cheap mini oscilloscope from JYE TECH.
This conversion kit lets you the ability to convert it to Eruorack module and contains two parts:
- 14 Hp Panel
- Conversion Board
- Optional: Expander 2Hp PCB+Panel – Provides 3 additional digital inputs (Will work only with Open DSO 150 Firmware), OK Bottom trigger input and Trigger led.
This is an easy DIY project, just follow the Build guide (PDF File) I’ll recommend to download it to your computer. (You can find the BOM in the build guide).
- Assemblong Videos Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akz4jSZyOQc&list=PL2KBIbSMnGOh_Mu7Z_c3bYFIhDCGHZpcL
There is alternative firmware to DSO150 that add lots of new features, more info at: Open DSO 150
Which is the right DSO150 DIY Kit?
I checked few sources for the DSO150 kits, only the ones that come from Banggood was original 2017 version.
Other versions was less accurate and with a lots of ground noises. If you’re not buying the banggood version you need to find 2017 version and pay attention to (see picture):
- Trimmers location.
- Cut in the main PCB for trimmers access.
- Only 3 electrolytic capacitors in the analog board (not 5).
- Sticker with Barcode and Serial Number.
- Silk screen that says it’s 2017 version…