Squares & Circles
Similar to Monomachine and Machinedrum here we have basically 4 configurable tracks. Each track can be assigned with a synthesizer machine, controlled by a trigger and CV input. As there are mono and stereo machines, the generated audio signal is routed to one or two neighbour DAC outputs by default. E.g you can chain the mono audio signal from an oscillator machine to the neighbour fx-machine with stereo-outputs.
- [Short Press [LEFT]/[RIGHT]] scrolls through the 4 machine-tracks.
- [Long press [LEFT]] enters the machine-selection-page.
- [Long press [RIGHT]] enters the machine-config-page.
- [Long press [LEFT] and [RIGHT]] saves the patch – will be restored at startup.
- [Long press left/right [ENCODER]] shows the modulation popup
Machines & Engines wiki