Schräg is an expanded version of the Bastl Cinnamon filter.
The filter core works exactly as the Cinnamon, with the following new features:
- 8HP form factor, allowing for larger character and gain switches and a big juicy cutoff knob
- Voltage control over resonance, through an attenuverter (using the two unused VCA cells from the original design)
- A new FM input through an attenuverter, which works as a pitch fine-tune control with nothing patched
- A bi-directional power connector with polyfuses
- An Interactive HTML BOM to aid in part placement